segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2007

2º cartão Tilda/ 2nd Tilda card


Este é criação minha. Usei o carimbo sueco, carimbo da AUD design e da Angel company, papel DCWV, prima flowers e brad. As imagens foram todas pintadas com distress ink na cor tea dye.
A flor carimbada foi colada com fita banana.

This one I created using the Tilda stamp, and also stamps from AUD design and The Angel Company. Papers from DCWV, prima flowers and brad. I distressed all pieces with tea dye distress ink. I used foam tape to add the stamped punched flower.

4 comentários:

Charlotte Ravn disse...

Very beautiful cards you have made with your new stamps Marcia.
To answer your question on my blog: The flowers on my LO with Suzzi are punched with Ek's retro flower and then I draw the lines with a pencil, so they are not stamps but hand drawn.

Swamp Tulip disse...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors and the image. Beautiful - simply beautiful.

Teresa

Márcia (Yumi) Wakana disse...

Oie xará,
É a minha primeira passagem no seu blog! Que tá lindo! Tem tanta coisa linda! Adorei seu novo "brinquedinho"!!rsrs
Já linkei seu blog no meu tá!
beijão

*Beatriz Jennings* disse...

this is sooo cute!

Bety :)